Welcome to my world. Be nice here. Thank you. +Follow | Dashboard
Nor Izzati


Y
Assalammualaikum and hi. Welcome to my OFFICIAL blog. Hope you guys will enjoy here. Wanna read my own writing? Click the stuff button. By the ways, thanks for dropping by!

Nor Izzati


Nor Izzati

Create Your Badge


Big Claps!



Template : Qistina Re
others : una & Athirah
Best view : Google Chrome



It's 1st December already!
Saturday 1 December 2012 | 02:20 | 0 comments
Assalammualaikum,
It's 1st December already! I'm so sad. Wanna know why, cause I feel that tomorrow is a school day-nonsense!
Okay,  see the picture? I really-really love the quotes! It make senses right?
The picture tells us to guide our beloved person to a right path not go astray.
It wouldn't be LOVE if making them far away from Allah.
Your life is full of challenges, but it is our choice : to fight or to break down- Via Owh So Muslim.
Yes, OSM is right. Trial will come but surely they will fade away!
That's all for today. I have no idea to spread here. Assalammualaikum.

Trial will come, but surely they will fade away dear.


[close]