Welcome to my world. Be nice here. Thank you. +Follow | Dashboard
Nor Izzati


Y
Assalammualaikum and hi. Welcome to my OFFICIAL blog. Hope you guys will enjoy here. Wanna read my own writing? Click the stuff button. By the ways, thanks for dropping by!

Nor Izzati


Nor Izzati

Create Your Badge


Big Claps!



Template : Qistina Re
others : una & Athirah
Best view : Google Chrome



Quotes!
Tuesday 4 December 2012 | 17:28 | 0 comments
Assalammualaikum to all readers :)
Start your day with a smile...hehe
Hari ini Izzati tersangatlah rajin nak share quotes yang best-best. I like quotes deeply cause they inspire me a lot!

Trial will come, but surely they will fade away.

The more we realize, the more we grateful of what we have.

Let Allah be the ruler over your hearts, not duniya(world).

Crying in your sujud feeling like nothing else exist between you and Allah.

[close]